What are your qualifications?
- MA (Honours) Integrative Psychotherapy
- BA (Honours) Counselling Psychotherapy
- EMDR Certificate (specialised trauma training)
- Coping with Conflict Certificate (Theatre of the Oppressed)
- MA (Honours) Drama and Theatre Studies
- BA (Honours) Drama and Theatre Studies
Are you insured?
Yes, I am insured by Psychologist Protection Society.
Are you licenced/accredited by the professional body?
Yes. I am a fully accredited member of the Irish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Which local areas do you cover?
I cover Shannon, County Clare.
I also offer online counselling sessions for clients outside of my local areas or for those who cannot attend in person.
What are your areas of expertise?
- Low Self-Esteem
- Loneliness and Isolation
- Self harm
- Suicidal Tendencies
- Grief and Loss
- Recent Trauma
- Childhood Trauma
- Relationship, Family or Work Conflict
- Anger Issues
- Health Issues
- Cultural Issues
Can I meet with you before sending referrals to you?
Yes. I would be delighted to meet with you at your convenience.